Join MPPA Today
MPPA Membership Benefits
The Minnesota Pork Producers Association in cooperation with the National Pork Producers Council will work
to protect your livelihood by fighting for reasonable legislation and regulations, pursuing more domestic and export markets and establishing the U.S. pork industry as a consistent and responsible supplier of quality pork.
Other member benefits include:
- Two tickets to Taste of Elegance
- Free admission to Pork Congress
- Free admission and parking at World Pork Expo
- Regular updates on state and national legislative and regulatory issues
- A voice in policy developments important to your farm and business
- Market information sent to your cell phone (“Markets on Cell” available through NPPC).
- Participate in the Minnesota Pork Producers Association board elections and resolutions
How To Join
Strategic Investment Program (SIP)
- The Strategic Investment Program (SIP) is for pork producers who sell hogs
- Strategic Investment Program Enrollment Form
- MPPA Partners is for contract growers and others who do not sell hogs, but who have a financial interest in the industry.
- MPPA Partner Form
Contact MPPA Office to Schedule Farm Visits and County Pork Association Meeting Speakers
Hearing what’s on the minds of MPPA members is important to the association’s success. To meet this goal, MPPA encourages members to contact us and schedule a visit. These informal meetings are an opportunity to hear MPPA members’ concerns and to help ensure that the MPPA is meeting members’ needs and expectations.
Individuals who are interested in joining the MPPA can also call the Minnesota Pork Office at 507-345-8814 to discuss the benefits of becoming an MPPA member.
Staff members are available to speak at county pork association meetings. MPPA can be reached by calling the MPPA office 1-800-537-7675.
For more information on enrollment and member benefits, contact Mark Sandager at email@example.com.